Darling Steel Valley • PR - National • Sat, 23rd Oct 2021
Darling Steel Valley is the competition shooting range venue, nestled in the beautiful Darling area of the Western Cape, is proud to host their first South African Precision Rifle Federation (SAPRF) National match.
The match spans the full width of precision rifle with Day one designed around the shorter distances and Day two we will bring in some longer distances. We built barricades out of natural material and some challenging positions.
Match Director, Hendrie Brink and his team range officers and score keepers are looking forward to welcoming you all to the two-day match.
Please see the following event information:
Event OverviewThe match will comprise of the following:
- 2 day of shooting
- 16 stages
- Round count: 128 rounds
- Stages will have 120 second par times
- Target distances are generally 277 - 1100 meters
- Most targets are between 1.4 and 2.86 MOA
- Stage props to be used on some stages
- Movement within some stages
- Unconventional shooting positions might be required
The following people are attending this match:
- Le Riche Coetzer
- Greg Sykes
- Perry De Gouveia
- Hendrik Nel
- Schalk Jacobs
- Van Zyl Arnold
- Neville Koudstaal
|No scores at this time.|
# is the competitors overall rank at the match. Match% is the competitors score vs total possible points available at the match. Overall% is the competitors score vs the highest score achieved at the match. Div# is the competitors rank in their division. Div% is the competitors score vs the highest placed competitor in their division.
Directions to Event
See map on right.
Event Terms and Conditions
Event Admission PolicyRight of Admission Reserved
Event Cancellation Policy
Events unfortunately sometimes do get postponed and in extreme circumstances they may even get cancelled.
If an event is cancelled it is often outside of the control of the organisers, and they can be left in a difficult financial position after trying to put on an event for the enjoyment of the participants. Please be understanding if this unfortunately does happen.
In the event of a cancellation of an event, the following policy shall apply, unless the Organiser supplies their own Cancellation policy.
Event Cancellation by the Organiser
- In the case of unforeseen external circumstances preventing an event from occurring, an Organiser reserves the right to cancel that event.
- If the Organiser cancels an event, registrants will be provided with at least 24-hour notice of such cancellation.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, the Organiser reserves the right to either issue a refund as per above or transfer registration to the same or similar event at a future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, all cancellation request must be received in writing.
- No show / non-attendance on the day: Refunds will not be made for registrants that are unable to attend an event.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or Invoice number as well as proof of banking details.
- All refunds carry a R50 administration fee.
- Prior to 2 weeks before the Event: A full refund.
- Between 1 – 2 week before the Event: A 75% refund.
- Between 4 – 7 days before the Event: A 50% refund.
- Less than 4 days before the Event: No refund.
- All eligible refunds shall be actioned, by the Event Organiser, within 14 days after receiving the refund request.
- SAPRF shall not be liable for any refunds, regardless of changes to this policy by the Organiser.
Match Type: PR - National
Date(s): 23rd Oct 2021 - 24th Oct 2021
Time(s): 6:45 am - 5:00 pm
Entry Fee(s): R1,400.00
Slots remaining: 43
PractiScore Registration Please only register with PractiScore after purchasing an entry. Click here to register on PractiScore
Venue: Darling Steel Valley Address: Darling Steel Valley City/Town: Darling Steel Valley Province: Western Cape